Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time for action...

To all the Pacific Youths (and beyond)...
Too much has been said and so much has been done for you guys...
Its high time now to get kicking....
To really give agriculture a positive boost...we need you all to make it YOUR priority...
Smart and innovative thinking + farming = big money....
Just have to take up the opportunity...
It starts right at home and then continues through school...give agriculture a chance and find out for yourself...how 'cool' it is..!!

2 comments:

  1. You are right Ritz.. It's time for action! :) But I'll take myself as example; I'm passionate about agriculture and I even do a bit of gardening at home.. But when it comes to go into agriculture as an entrepreneur, its so difficult to take a decision, as there exist little or no opportunity at all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a graduate of engineering and have been involved in one form of agriculture or the other from time. I unlike Nawsheen intends to invest big time in agriculture. Business is primarily my domain and agriculture is my starting point. Growing of staple crops, poultry and fish farming are part of my initial plans. Good thing my dad already started his own poultry, goat pen and fish farm...I just need to start mine soon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers